WHY BUY WHEN YOU CAN RENT YOUR NEW INTERACTIVE AND DIGITAL DISPLAYS?
Why not take advantage of our fixed term rental option for that new interactive or digital equipment?
Long term renting is a great alternative which allows you to optimise your working environment while managing your cash flow as you grow!
Please note – to qualify:
• A valid ABN is required
• Company must be at least 2 years old
• The equipment value must be $2,000.00 or more (no maximum limit)
The main advantages are:
• No capital outlay – leaving your operating capital for business growth
• Monthly rental payments are 100% tax deductible
• No need to depreciate equipment on balance sheet
• Fixed term rental tailored to suit you and your budget – from 1 year
• Competitive rates with no minimum or maximum limits
• Easy application, quick approval
• Flexibility to add additional equipment at any time throughout the agreement
• Single monthly payments allow you to easily manage your business budget
• Option for outright ownership at term end or return and upgrade your equipment
• Agreement can be set to correspond with your office lease
Example 1 – Interactive or Digital equipment cost – $10,000.00 = less than $14.00 per day including GST, over 3 year term
Example 2 – Interactive or Digital equipment cost – $20,000.00 = less than $18.00 per day including GST, over 5 year term
Please consult with your accounts department or accountant for advice