Interactive Bars – YourBar
YourBar interactive bars take the wining, dining and partying experience to new heights. In fact, it revolutionises what you do when you’re sitting down! No staring into space at the club when your friend is running late – Interactive Bars provide exciting, touch and motion-activated entertainment at your fingertips. No worrying about the kids disrupting other restaurant patrons – they’ll be so busy playing games and scribbling on the interactive table, you won’t hear a peep out of them.
What can Interactive Bars do for you?
• Provide your customers with fun, interactive and free while-you-wait entertainment.
• Promote YOU and make your business premises really stand out.
• Generate revenue through advertising.
• Communicate your message in a unique, fun and memorable way.
How do Interactive Bars work?
Interactive surface technology transforms an ordinary bar or table into a touch and motion-activated display. Imagine a once plain bar surface that now mimics a crystal clear pond. It’s inviting and ‘full of fish’. A simple hand gesture is all that’s needed to cause a magical ripple effect, or to make the fish change direction.
Your customers will be so smitten with what they can do – all you have to do is keeping the drinks coming. With YourBar, the possibilities are endless: interactive games and mazes, dazzling light shows, sound and special effects, video clips, map searches, photo sharing via Bluetooth. Lovebirds can even write cheeky messages to each other. And if you’ve got an out-of-the-box marketing idea or solution, chances are we can accommodate that too.
- Offers an informative and/or design-driven content system that boasts touch screen/frames, interactive software, motion camera integration and more.
- Is easy to install, operate and can be setup just about anywhere.
- Gives high-resolution projection with outstanding picture quality.
- Can be adapted to fit an existing bar or table, or installed around a custom-designed bar or table.
- Includes ten special effects that can be customised.
- Integrates custom Interactive Software and Effects developed and scripted in-house.
- Uses custom-made software that can be tailored specifically to meet your multimedia advertising, marketing or general business needs.
- Can be purchased or rented.